Modern handmade earrings from 18K gold plated silver featuring beautiful baroque pearls.
Gold Plated Silver Earrings "Afrodita" With Baroque Pearl / small
Afrodita earrings were created in tribute to all the goddesses around us. This jewellery was manufactured in Granada by Platonica. Choose a jewellery which was made with a soul.
Composition: 18K yellow gold plated sterling silver 925, baroque pearls.
Measurements: detail 2.7x1 cm
Pearl diameter: ~1 cm
Approx. weight: ~2g
Whether treating yourself or someone special your Elegant Me Jewellery order will arrive beautifully packaged in a branded gift box.
Items will be dispatched within two working days of placing the order.
We ship all over the Europe, USA and Canada. If you are from another country, please contact us by info@elegantmejewellery and we will be able to arrange that individually.
2 EUR by Registered Post (1-2 working days from dispatch).
5 EUR by Registered Post (4-7 working days from dispatch).
USA & Canada Delivery :
5 EUR by Registered Post (7-14 working days from dispatch).
Taxes and Duties are not included.
Please note that any import duty and taxes incurred for shipping to certain countries are the responsibility of the customer.
Once your order has been shipped a tracking number will be sent to you via email.
Every piece of Elegant Me Jewellery is made with care from precious metals and natural stones. Please read the instructions below to ensure your jewellery lasts a lifetime:
- Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch with an anti tarnish strip. Try to keep items apart so they don't rub together.
- Your jewellery will age and tarnish naturally so if you want to keep your items in pristine condition, clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product. Always read the manufacturer's instructions.
- Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidisation, caused by the interaction of silver or gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
- Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.
- Gold Plating can wear off over time.
- Do not let your jewellery come into contact with nail polish removers, perfume or hairspray. Use of a polishing cloth or strong jewellery cleaner is not recommended for gold plated jewellery.
Our jewellery is delicate, please wear it with care.
We are happy to have you as a customer and want you to have a pleasant shopping experience with us. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or simply change your mind, then you can return your item within 14 calendar days of receiving your order.
Returns will only be accepted if arranged in the following way:
Please inform us at email@example.com about your return. Download returns form here. Fill out this form and package it up with the order.
The item you wish to return must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. A full refund of the item (excluding any delivery charges) will be processed, and a credit amount will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 working days.
Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
We will only accept items returned by tracked delivery.
Please note that tarnishing or discolouration due to chemical contact is not a fault. Please see our care instructions on how to avoid this.
Once item has been delivered and accepted by the costumer, the item becomes the responsibility of the customer. The item cannot be replaced or refunded if it is lost or damaged after the delivery.
International Returns: Please ensure that you state you are "returning to seller" in the reason for export field on your postage label. You must also state that the item is of no retail value, as we cannot accept customs charges to receive your return. We strongly recommend using tracked delivery for return as we cannot refund/exchange items that don't reach us safely. All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Please note we do not refund international customs taxes and sales charges.